I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends, family, coworkers and STUDENTS! Thank you for the well wishes and kind emails everyone. You truly are great people and I miss you all so much!
I have been sending lessons to my TOC via email, but often times some of the info gets lost in translation, or the TOC is unsure of how to do some of the things. I am going to try to come in on Thursday to make sure period 2 is set up properly on the blog, but at the moment it will just be way too confusing to attempt to organize from home. For now, post what you would like, and try to ask thoughtful questions as you go.
Period 2, If you know anyone from Period 4, ask them to show you the
settings they used on their blog. I have posted a list of email address
to include in the "people who can contribute" setting and that way we
can all view and comment on each others' blogs. The way we did it
before does not work. I believe Christy (p4) is teaming up with someone
from period 2?...maybe you guys can collaborate and show period 2 how
to do it? I have posted (in firstclass drop box) how to do it as well as a short list of email addresses that I have. Please remember to send to my gmail when you have a chance (if you are not on that list).
For the next couple of days, you will work on your Holiday card. Please use all three programs effectively (flash, pub., psd.) and show off! I will start scratch on Thursday, assuming I am well enough to come in. Most importantly, DO NOT STRESS! I do not expect you to do anything that you do not know how to do (if you are having trouble with blog, don't worry we will work it out later this week). I will hopefully see you on Thursday. Thanks again for being so wonderful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment